FriendsForCash helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

seems okay bit hard to upload photo to right place ,maybe a easier search setup ? time will tell but it is ok as far as im concerned maybe an explanation for the stars im new to the net so maybe its just me you asked i answeredwink.gif

daddz2 said...
seems okay bit hard to upload photo to right place ,maybe a easier search setup ? time will tell but it is ok as far as im concerned maybe an explanation for the stars im new to the net so maybe its just me you asked i answeredwink.gif

The Stars you see with a number next to it indicates activity points that you have earned. When you produce quality content such as blogs, forums, groups etc... (wink.gif you earn the most points by inviting your friends to join the site wink.gif) which you can later redeem. (We have have not decide on what yet, but until then you can continue to earn points).

The site currently work like this. You have the "My Account" which is the command center, it is divided into 2 main parts:

1. "Submit items" which is stuff you put in, create or upload.

2. "My items" which is to manage all your stuff that you put in or created.

As far as the pictures, you have the picture that goes in your gallery (photo album) and then you have profile picture (your main picture).

I will make an update to clarify in the "my account" section. You'll notice the update the next time you login.

Right now we are working on the main functionalities. We have plans for complete redesign from the ground up and streamline it to be more user friendly.

Thanks to feedbacks, suggestions or comments from our members, all this is possible. Our ultimate goal is to create a resource for fun among other things for our members.

Thanks for your input. Comments, suggestions and ideas are always appreciated. biggrin.gif

-Owen

thanks mate that does help,bowl.gifim slowly getting the hang of computers. any bit of helpful info helps . i would say this and two or three others are my most visited so far .

i would vote for net credits(cash) that could be exchanged to other sites, without a need to have a card just a pass word or something ?i dont know if there is such a thing or even if it is possable?. dizzy.gif

keep up the good work , i hope this kicks of into something big .biggrin.gif

daddz2 said...

thanks mate that does help,bowl.gifim slowly getting the hang of computers. any bit of helpful info helps . i would say this and two or three others are my most visited so far .

i would vote for net credits(cash) that could be exchanged to other sites, without a need to have a card just a pass word or something ? i dont know if there is such a thing or even if it is possable?. dizzy.gif

keep up the good work , i hope this kicks of into something big .biggrin.gif

Thanks. We certainly appreciate it! As far as credit being transfered from site to site. Yes, there are sites that do that, but they really haven't work out so well. It's mainly like junk mail, without any real benefits.

Our goal is to give our users real substance and benefits. We will continue to explore new ways to benefit our members. In exchange, our members continue to help spread the word. And last but not least. Make it Fun for everyone!